Our Homes and Care Highlights
Located on a quiet but close-in road in Camas, our Homes sit on 5 beautiful acres and backs to a beautiful green meadow. The duplex facility boast approximately 6,000 square feet of living and houses 2 separate adult family homes. We blend the home environment with the current use of technology to provide an above the normal level of care that has allowed us to pass all licensing visits with 100% efficiency. We also provide our CNA’s with benefits and better then average wages in order to attract and retain qualified staff. Our staff turn over has been very low.
Green Meadows Care Home- Our first home just entering its 4th year. The entrance to Green Meadows is on the meadow side of the home it was our first home and has four large bedrooms. Two bedrooms with private 1/2 baths, one large double occupancy bedroom and a bathroom with double sinks and a roll in shower. Our fourth unit is a deluxe 1-bedroom apartment complete with a private entrance, kitchenette, and bathroom. All rooms feature custom closets with both shelving and hanging spaces as well as a keepsake display area above. This home features a large open concept family room, kitchen and dining area a large laundry area. GMCH entrance is on the Meadow side of the home and is the lower level of the facility. Nine foot ceilings throughout give the living area a warm inviting feeling. Large windows bring in lots of natural light.
A Meadow View Adult Family Home just opened in 2016 the entrance is on the street side of the home. It features five bedrooms, all with private bathrooms. Two of the bedrooms are master bedroom concepts with walk in closets and private full baths. Two of the bedrooms have private half baths. All rooms feature custom closets with both shelving and hanging spaces as well as a keepsake display area above. AMV also features an open concept kitchen, dining, and living area with vaulted ceilings, skylights and lots of natural light. All bedrooms have 9ft ceilings that make them feel large and inviting. This home also features a walk in hydrotherapy tub for the use of all residents.
The whole facility features
- Insulated Concrete Form construction that is energy star qualified. This makes the home quiet and keeps our temperatures comfortable and consistent.
- All rooms are well lit with natural light from large energy star rated windows and custom window treatments.
- Out door patio’s decks and porches
- Large living area for group activities
- Stand by and full personal care assistance
- Medication management or assistance
- Home cooked meals
- Laundry and house cleaning provided
- Personal shopping and appointment assistance
- Accommodations for large family celebrations
- Cable and internet
- Residents may furnish their rooms with their own personal touch
- Skyping technology available to our residents
- Wireless call pendants for each resident
- Secured and safe electronic data systems
Click image to view full size)
Come visit us if you or a family member is interested in exploring assisted care.